A native resident of California, Dr. Samer Albadawi (“Dr. Sam”) is elated to have the privilege of practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in his home state. After completing his Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences at UCLA, Dr. Sam went on to attend the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Dental Medicine, where he successfully earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) and Masters in Public Health (MPH). Once he discovered his passion for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Sam completed a one-year surgical internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He then completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Anesthesia training at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine in Newark, New Jersey, where he served as chief resident in his final year. Dr. Sam has had extensive experience in dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting, CT guided implant surgery, pediatric and adult IV anesthesia, maxillofacial trauma, orthognathic surgery, reconstruction, nerve microsurgery, and treating diseases of the jaw.
Outside of the office, Dr. Sam has also enjoyed having the opportunity to participate in cleft lip and palate missions in Bangladesh, and in local outreach events hosted by the California CareForce.
Over the past few years, Dr. Sam has been serving the greater Sacramento community in private practice. He and his wife, Stephanie, have made California their home and love everything it has to offer! They particularly enjoy hiking, paddle boarding, and kayaking. Dr. Sam and his wife are truly looking forward to becoming part of the Davis community!
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Sacramento District Dental Society (SDDS)
- Sutter Davis Hospital