A native resident of California, Dr. Samer Albadawi is elated to have the privilege of practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in his home state. Dr. Albadawi is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who completed his undergraduate studies at UCLA. Dr. Albadawi went on to attend the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Dental Medicine, where he successfully earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) and Masters in Public Health (MPH). Once he discovered his passion for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Albadawi completed a one-year surgical internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He then completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Anesthesia training at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine in Newark, New Jersey, where he served as chief resident in his final year. Dr. Albadawi has had extensive experience in dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting, CT guided implant surgery, pediatric and adult IV anesthesia, maxillofacial trauma, orthognathic surgery, reconstruction, nerve microsurgery, and treating diseases of the jaw.
Outside of the office, Dr. Albadawi has also enjoyed having the opportunity to participate in cleft lip and palate missions in Bangladesh, and in local outreach events hosted by the California CareForce.
Over the past few years, Dr. Albadawi has been serving the greater Sacramento community in private practice. He and his wife, Stephanie, have made California their home and love everything it has to offer! They particularly enjoy hiking, paddle boarding, and kayaking. You will often see Dr. Albadawi with his wife and two boys playing at the park.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), and Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Sacramento District Dental Society (SDDS)
- Sutter Davis Hospital